Thursday 6 February 2014

THINKING ABOUT IDEA 3 - A large amount of something...

I'm thinking about the possible subjects that I could get people to photograph for this idea showing a large amount of one thing. I am interested in showing something that could reveal something about the person behind the image, the person that would own that particular object. I really like the idea of the unknown, not knowing who exactly photographed it but having a sort of hint into the kind of person that could have photographed it.

I like the idea of doors, they can reveal a bit about the kind of person that lives behind that door.
Maybe something more specific could work too, an object, perhaps an object that everyone has.

Or maybe an image of peoples feet, what shoes they were wearing. I was recently reading an article about how you can learn about the kind of person someone is by the shoes that they are wearing. Shoes are often noted as a first impression and  I could potentially give the cameras our asking people to take a point of view image of the shoes that they are wearing. The images will all be from the same point of view but the subject within them will be different. I am really interested in this idea of having a small insight into the person, but giving the audience the rest to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment